Bougainvillea 'Elizabeth Angus'
Compact and perfect for small, sunny spaces. Cascading masses of Magenta-Purple flower-like bracts surround creamy white fruit and are offset by green foliage. May be massed in shrub beds, wall side borders or ground cover for banks. May also be planted in rock gardens, containers or hanging baskets. Evergreen in frost-free climates; provides superb warm season color in colder winter areas. Please Note: Shipping to Arizona is unavailable.
- Two 4-Inch Pots, Each Containing 2 Small Starter Plants.
- Elizabeth Angus produces Vibrant Purple Flowers Through Spring and Fall
- Likes Full Sun and Moderate Watering. Though it is Drought Tolerant Once Established.
- USDA Cold Hardiness: Zones 9-11
- Grows well in hanging baskets, planters, flowerbeds, rock gardens, almost anywhere you can think!