Pennisetum 'Fireworks' PP#18504
Colorful, upright growing grass with variegated stripes of white, green, burgundy and hot pink running the length of the blade. Purple tassles appear in summer. Unlike the species, this cultivar does not reseed. Plant as a specimen or en masse for a stunning display of color. A great addition to containers and beds near your patio or deck.
- Two 4-Inch Pots, Each Containing 2 Small Starter Plants.
- Fireworks Grass has a pink/red/purple foliage that arcs up and out just like a water fountain!
- Likes Full Sun to Partial Shade and Moderate Watering
- USDA Cold Hardiness: Zones 9-10
- Grows well in containers, planters, and flowerbeds!