Lantana 'Anne Marie' PP#11310
Vigorous sun-loving compact evergreen shrub or perennial forms bushy mounds covered with multi-colored flowers (pink, yellow, orange). Bright clusters attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Tough, salt tolerant plant can be planted massed in shrub beds, rock gardens or grown in containers. Scientifically proven to deter mosquitos! Please Note: Shipping to Arizona is unavailable.
- Two 4-Inch Pots, Each Containing 2 Small Starter Plants.
- Anne Marie Produces Bright, Colorful Clusters of Multi-Colored Flowers Through Spring and Fall. Attract Butterflies, Bees, and Hummingbirds.
- Likes Full Sun and Moderate Watering. Though it is Drought Tolerant Once Established
- USDA Cold Hardiness: Zones 9-11.
- Grows well in hanging baskets, planters, flowerbeds, rock gardens, almost anywhere you can think!
- Scientifically proven to deter mosquitoes!